Employment OpportunitiesSaunders Electric is always looking for qualified personnel to help the company grow. If you're interested, we would like to invite you to apply for a position with Saunders Electric. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including a 401(k) program and comprehensive healthcare.
Key principles Saunders Electric is looking for:
- Reliable: Be trustworthy, punctual, and dependable.
- Growth: Willingness to stretch yourself and learn new skills.
- Enthusiasm: It shows when you love your job.
- Teamwork: Help others to grow, willingness to work with others as a team.
- Positive Communication: Be open, positive, kind, and honest.
- Versatility: Skilled in more than one area.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude toward work.
- Ability to quickly grasp and do the work assigned, requesting assistance as needed.
- Well-motivated, innovative, and a self-starter.
- Willing to work varied schedule 24/7.
- Class A driver/generator operator (must have a class A license and a clean DMV record, with doubles is a plus, generator experience preferred)
- Show technicians (electrical background and familiarity with generators preferred)
- Electricians (State certification preferred)
- Shop/fabricator (paint, welding, metal work experience preferred)
Salaries are based on position and experience. If you think you meet our principles and would like to work at Saunders Electric, fill out the application and send your resume to Ron@SaundersElectric.com or call us at (818) 771-0021, or fax to (818) 771-0107.